- Includes 14 capsules of Nexium 24HR Delayed Release Heartburn Relief Esomeprazole Magnesium Acid Reducer for 24 Hour frequent heartburn protection (4)
- Stay heartburn free all day and all night (4) with just one pill a day
- Blocks all sources of stomach acid that cause frequent heartburn
- #1 choice of doctors and pharmacists for their own frequent heartburn (1)
- #1 selling Over the Counter frequent heartburn brand (2)
Get 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn with Nexium 24HR Capsules. Nexium 24HR Capsules work by blocking acid directly at the source, giving you 24 hours of protection (4) from frequent heartburn. Just one Capsule a day provides all-day, all-night protection (4) from frequent heartburn. Nexium 24HR is the #1 Selling OTC frequent heartburn brand (2).
It's possible while taking Nexium 24HR.
(1) Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI.
(2) Among OTC PPI brands. Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 09/04/2016.
(3) It's possible while taking Nexium 24HR. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
(4) Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Nexium 24HR may take 1-4 days for full effect.
- Adults 18 years of age and older:
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours) every day for 14 days
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- 14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to espomeprazole.
Do not use if you have: Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness. Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness. Frequent chest pains. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Diazepam (anxiety medicines)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.6x 4.3
Item Code: 318382