- Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn
- New minicapsule
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- Three 14-day courses of treatment
Get 24-hour relief with Nexium 24 Hr ClearMinis. It provides the same complete protection*** from frequent heartburn in a potent little pill. Nexium 24 Hr ClearMinis work by blocking acid directly at the source, giving you 24 hours of protection**** from frequent heartburn. Just one pill a day provides all-day, all-night protection***. Nexium 24 Hr is the #1 selling OTC frequent heartburn brand.** #1 choice of doctors and pharmacists for their own frequent heartburn.*
*Among PCPs and pharmacists who use a branded OTC.
**Among OTC PPI brands. Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 09/04/2016.
***It's possible while taking Nexium 24 Hr. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
****Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Nexium 24 Hr may take 1-4 days for full effect.
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Made in France
Call toll-free weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-866-226-1600
- Adults 18 years of age and older:
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- 14-day course of treatment:
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Repeated 14-day courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
©2016 Pfizer Inc.
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for your Protection" or yellow band around the center of each capsule is broken or missing.
Treates frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week).*
* not intended for immediate relief of heartburn: this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 4.9x 4.35
Item Code: 978432
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.