- Good source of fiber.
- 110 calories per serving.
- Gluten and GMO free.
Simple. Honest. Delicious.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Pour 1/2 cup popcorn and 3 tbsp oil into heavy-bottomed 4-quart pan or popper
- Cover; set heat to medium-high. Leave pan lid slightly ajar to allow steam to escape. Shake pen gently once or twice during popping
- When popping slows to about 2 to 3 seconds apart, remove pan from heat
- Pour into a large bowl; add salt and melted butter as desired
Hot air, automatic poppers & microwave poppers: Follow manufacturer's directions.©2016 Walgreen Co.
|100% Whole Grain Popping Corn|
|Serving Size||2 tbsp|
|Serving Per Container||About 43|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
|Total Sugars - Total Carbohydrate||0g|
|Incl. Added Sugars - Total Sugars||0g|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.25x 4.25x 7.85
Item Code: 432993
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.