Frequently bought with...
Nicorette mini Nicotine Lozenges are there for you whenever & wherever your sudden cigarette cravings occur. They relieve cravings in minutes, helping you stay strong when quitting smoking.
The medicine continues after the lozenge is gone while the small size offers a discreet yet effective form of a stop smoking aid. The convenient dispenser fits easily in a pocket or purse, making them portable and perfectly suited to help you quit smoking on the go.
Nicotine mini Lozenges are the ideal stop smoking aid for smokers who:
- Want to control their nicotine intake
- Want a convenient quit smoking aid to curb cigarette cravings
- Want to use a discreet method of nicotine replacement therapy
- Prefer not to or cannot chew gum
Offered in a refreshing mint flavor, the 2mg Nicorette mini Lozenge strength is recommended for smokers who smoke their 1st cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. Nicorette mini Nicotine Lozenges are even more effective when paired with a behavioral support program.
- Nicorette mini Lozenges calm intense nicotine withdrawal symptoms that develop when quitting smoking.
- Offers a discreet yet effective stop smoking aid.
- Smoking cessation medicine goes to work before the lozenge dissolves for long-lasting relief from cravings.
- The mini nicotine lozenge allows you control your nicotine intake.
- Provides a stop smoking option for people who prefer not to or cannot chew gum.
Made in Switzerland
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. No studies have been done to show if this product will work for you.
- before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- begin using lozenge on your quit day.
- if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine lozenge
- if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- For weeks 1 to 6, 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours.
- For weeks 7 to 9, 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours.
- For weeks 10 to 12, 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours.
- nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- place the lozenge in your mouth and all the lozenge to slowly dissolve. Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- you may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved
- do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
- it is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the lozenge for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
Push in child resistant tab on the vial with thumb. Flip up the top of vial. Turn upside down and shake to remove lozenge.
- Each lozenger contains: sodium, 5mg
- Keep vial tightly closed and protect from light
- Store at 20-25 degreesC (68-77 degreesF).
Tamper evident feature: Do not use if clear neckband printed "Sealed for Safety" is missing or broken. Retain outer carton for full product uses, directions and warnings. Warnings: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully know.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes
- history or seizures
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- mouth problems occur
- persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- irregular heartbeat or palpitation occur
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
- you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Nicotine lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. If you to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 3.45x 4.55
Item Code: 482418