Frequently bought with...
- Helps reduce nicotine cravings
- Takes the place of a nicotine patch
- Great taste of Fruit Chill
Quit smoking with the help Nicorette Nicotine Gum. This stop smoking aid includes a patented dual-coated technology, plus great taste, for intense relief from cigarette cravings. It is specially formulated to reduce withdrawal symptoms & nicotine cravings and can help you quit your smoking habit once and for all. Nicorette Nicotine Gum is an effective smoking cessation form that doesn’t require a prescription.
Offered in a great-tasting & refreshing Fruit Chill flavor, the 4mg strength of Nicorette Nicotine Gum is recommended for smokers who smoke their 1st cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. Nicorette Nicotine Gum is ideal for smokers who want a portable Nicotine Replacement Therapy that allows them to control their nicotine intake. It provides smokers the relief of chewing and gives them the option to take a 2nd piece of nicotine gum within the hour for strong or frequent cravings.
- Stop smoking aid to reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking
- Provides intense; long-lasting cigarette craving relief
- Patented dual-coated technology & Fruit Chill flavor for great taste
- Stop smoking aid to withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking
- Effective nicotine replacement therapy to reduce cigarette cravings
- Want to control their nicotine intake
- Enjoy the option to use an extra piece of nicotine gum within the hour for strong or frequent cigarette cravings
Smokers can utilize the "Chew and Park" method of nicotine gum. Chew the Nicorette Gum until you can feel a tingling sensation in your mouth. Then "park" the nicotine gum between your cheek & gums. Once the tingling sensation is almost gone, start chewing again. Repeat this for about 30 minutes until the tingle is gone.
Made in SWEDEN
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- before using this product, read the enclosed User¿s Guide for complete directions and other important information
- begin using the gum on your quit day
if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine gum
- if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine gum according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6, 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9, 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12 ,1 piece every 4 to 8 hours
- nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes)
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks
- if you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- do not use more than 24 pieces a day
- it is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the gum for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age.
- Proof of age required.
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified. This product is protected in sealed blisters. Do not use if individual blisters or printed backings are broken, open or torn.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sodium-restricted diet
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- taking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
- oral blistering occurs
- you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
|Nicotine Gum to Stop Smoking|
|Serving Size||1 Piece|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.12x 4.37x 5.37
Item Code: 175706