Frequently bought with...
Nicorette Nicotine Gum offers patented dual-coated technology for great taste, plus intense craving relief associated with quitting smoking. This stop smoking aid is specially formulated with nicotine to help reduce withdrawal symptoms and can help you quit your smoking habit. Nicotine gum is a form of nicotine replacement therapy that is effective for craving relief without needing a prescription.
Nicotine gum is the ideal quit smoking aid for smokers who:
- Want a portable method of nicotine replacement therapy
- Want to control their nicotine intake
- Enjoy the option to use an extra piece of nicotine gum within the hour for strong or frequent cigarette cravings
- Prefer to give their mouth the relief of chewing.
Offered in the great-tasting & a refreshing White Ice Mint flavor, the 4mg Nicorette Gum strength is recommended for smokers who smoke their 1st cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. Nicorette Gum also allows users to chew a 2nd piece of nicotine gum within the hour if they are experiencing strong or frequent cigarette cravings. Smokers can utilize the "Chew and Park" method of nicotine gum. Chew the Nicorette Gum until you can feel a tingling sensation in your mouth. Then "park" the nicotine gum between your cheek & gums. Once the tingling sensation is almost gone, start chewing again. Repeat this for about 30 minutes until the tingle is gone. Nicorette Nicotine Gum offers patented dual-coated technology for great taste, plus intense craving relief associated with quitting smoking. Smoking cessation method to control their nicotine intake when quitting smoking. Offered in a great-tasting White Ice Mint flavor. Allows users to take a 2nd piece of nicotine gum for strong or frequent cravings. Provides a stop smoking option for people who prefer to give their mouth the relief of chewing.
Made in Sweden
If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use:
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- Begin using the gum on your quit day
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine gum
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine gum according to the following 12 week schedule: Weeks 1 to 6, 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours. Weeks 7 to 9, 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours. Weeks 10 to 12, 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours.
- Nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- Chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- Repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks
- If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- Do not use more than 24 pieces a day
- It is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the gum for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider.
To Increase Your Success in Quitting:
1. You must be motivated to quit.
2. Use Enough-Chew at least 9 pieces of Nicorette gum per day during the first six weeks.
3. Use Long Enough-Use Nicorette gum for the full 12 weeks.
4. Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide. To remove the gum, tear off single unit. Peel off backing, starting at corner with loose edge. Push gum through foil.
Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect from the light.©2016 GSK