- Made with simple, natural ingredients
- US farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
- With added vitamins & minerals
Simple. That's how I like my recipes. That's why I worked with a team of pet nutrition experts to create a pet food made with simple, natural ingredients. And here it is: Real chicken is the number one ingredient. Then I combined it with wholesome grains and veggies. You know what I didn't put in it? By-products meal, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. No junk here. Just lots of good wholesome stuff. And you know I'm all about giving back, so my personal proceeds from Rachael Ray Nutrish go to charities that take care of animals who have no one else to look out for them. How good do you feel now?
Real chicken raised on US farms helps to support healthy organs and lean muscle mass. Brown rice is an excellent carbohydrate source for essential B vitamins and wholesome fiber. Peas & carrots are excellent sources of essential vitamins & minerals and help to support healthy digestion. Beet pulp is a wholesome fiber source that naturally provides prebiotics to help support healthy digestion. Chicken fat is a rich source of natural omega 6 and 3 fatty acids, which help to keep skin healthy and coat shiny.
Ingredient safety: At Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, we demand high-quality ingredients from our suppliers and require thorough testing to ensure product safety. We are committed to producing outstanding products every day and take great pride in ensuring our foods are wholesome and, most importantly, safe.
- Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion
- No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
- No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
- Made for dogs of all sizes
- Calorie content: metabolizable energy (ME) (calculated) 3,564 kcal/kg; 328 kcal/cup as fed
This recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
1-800-323-7738Talk to your veterinarian about your dog's ideal weight and adjust your amounts accordingly. Adult dog size ... feeding amount:*
- 3-12 lbs. ... 1/2 to 1-1/4 cups
- 12-15 lbs. ... 1-1/4 to 2 cups
- 25 to 50 lbs. ... 2 to 3-1/2 cups
- 50 to 100 lbs. ... 3-1/2 to 5-3/4 cups
- Over 100 lbs. ... 5-3/4 plus 1/2 cup for every additional 12 lbs.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.45x 7.4x 11.55
Item Code: 947172
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.