Frequently bought with...
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1399Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $419Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1249Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Prenatal formula with DHA & folic acid
- Supports fetal brain & eye development
- With 200 mg of calcium
Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement
With 200 mg of Calcium^
1 Complete Softgel with DHA
- Complete Prenatal Multivitamin with Folic Acid Plus DHA
- DHA to Help Support Healthy Fetal Brain & Eye Development*
- Provides 100% of Recommended Daily Value of Folic Acid
A Complete Multivitamin with More of What Matters to Mom & Baby
One A Day® Women's Prenatal 1 supports your nutritional needs at 3 key stages:*
- 1 - While You're Trying to Conceive
- 2 - During Pregnancy
- 3 - And While Breastfeeding
One A Day® Women's Prenatal 1 is a multivitamin with at least 100% of the recommended Daily Value for vital nutrients such as folic acid and iron.
One A Day® Women's Prenatal 1 also has DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, that helps support healthy fetal brain and eye development during pregnancy* and is also recommended by experts for breastfeeding mothers.
Does not contain aspirin.
Bayer, the Bayer Cross and One A Day are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Made in the USA of US and Imported Materials
^As compared to 300 mg of Calcium in One A Day® Women's Prenatal
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults: 1 Softgel daily, with food.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
©Bayer HealthCare LLC
Contains: Fish (anchovy, jack mackerel, sardine, tuna) and Soy.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
Child Resistant Cap
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or if you have bleeding problems.
If you are pregnant inform your doctor, or if nursing, your child's doctor, that you are using this product.
Do not use if safety seal bearing "Sealed for Your Protection" under cap is torn or missing.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||235mg|
|Calories From Fat||5|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.38x 2.38x 4.62
Item Code: 373610
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Q-tips Cotton Swabs...625 ea$459earn points
- 2/$400 or 1/$329$3.49earn points
- 2/$450 or 1/$259$2.59
- LifeSavers Mints Wint O Green...6.25 oz.$249
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per Store
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$649$6.79
- Pedialyte AdvancedCare Oral E...33.8 oz.2/$1000 or 1/$749$7.49
- Walgreens Beauty Nail Polish ...16 fl oz$449