Frequently bought with...
Advanced Cleaning & Disinfection. Lenses feel fresh. Retains Moisture for Enhanced Comfort
Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort.
Removes protein daily / No rub
Promotes: lens cleanliness, wettability, lens surface moisture, comfort, and clear vision.
Reduces: protein build-up, lens deposits, discomfort, and appearance of redness.
Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ - Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a proprietary formula that is specially designed to recondition your silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses so that your eyes feel fresh and moist throughout the lens wear day. Only Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains a proprietary dual action conditioning system TearGlyde™ that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface everyday.
Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable. Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is proven to retain moisture on the surface of lenses throughout the lens wearing day - everyday.
- Enhances comfortable wear
- Reconditions the lens surface to retain moisture
- Cleans right in the case
- No rubbing needed
- Effective yet gentle - even for sensitive eyes
- No separate enzyme cleaner is required when used daily.
For silicone, hydrogel and soft contact lenses
2 Bottles (300ml) Each
List of Ingredients: Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate**, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, Tearglyde™, a proprietary dual action reconditioning system (Tetronic® 1304, nonanoyl ethylenediaminetriacetic acid)** with Polyquad®** (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox® (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% as preservatives.
**These ingredients are only found in Alcon's lens care products. This patented formula is not sold under any other name. Do not change solutions without consulting your eye care professional.
If you are allergic to any of the above ingredients, do not use this product.
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-757-9195
Alcon's Guarantee - The performance of this product is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, return the unused portion to Alcon Laboratories for a full refund.
Made in USAAlcon's guarantee: The performance of this product is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, return the unused portion to Alcon Laboratories for a full refund. Good lens care practices:
- Always follow instructions on package insert inside carton
- Only use fresh solution to clean and disinfect contact lenses
- Discard any remaining solution in your lens case after disinfection
- Cleaning - Proven gentle cleaning agents remove daily protein deposits so that lenses are fresh and comfortable all day long.
- Comfort - Contains a proprietary dual action reconditioning system Tearglyde that is proven to retain moisture on the lens surface throughout the day.
- Compatible Disinfection - Enhanced disinfection formula (Aldox® and Polyquad®) that is compatible with silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.57x 5.25x 7.03
Item Code: 602052
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.