- Patented treatment
- Instant pain relief
- Treats cold sores: relieves pain & itching, cleans affected area, clear quick-dry formula
Call us at 1-800-952-5080 M-F 9 am-5 pm ET
Adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- Slide-off to remove the protective blue paper cover and slide it on the other end - opposite the white applicator tip
- Squeeze the vial firmly on the arrow shown on the blue paper cap until you hear it snap
- Hold with the white applicator tip down to allow the medication to saturate the tip
- To minimize pain during application gently touch the site of the cold sore with the saturated applicator tip. Once the area is numb, rub the site of the cold sore and the surrounding area. Rub firmly to allow the treatment to deeply penetrate the skin
- To treat most cold sores, multiple treatments may be required
- Do not use more than 3 times per day
- Discard after use
- For best results ensure that lip area is free of lip preparations, lotions, ointments, residual beverages, or cosmetics, including lipstick
Children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or physician.
- Store at room temperature
- The ingredients in toothpaste, soft drinks, and some fruit juices can deactivate the active ingredient in this product
- For best results, avoid brushing your teeth with toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying the drug
- Do not use if package is torn, cut or otherwise damaged
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- More than 3 times per day
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if
- Condition persists or worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
Ask a physician if
- Used to treat deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- You are pregnant or nursing a baby
When using this product you may feel a brief stinging sensation when you apply it. The sting should go away in a short time.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.7x 3.5x 4.55
Item Code: 950203
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.