Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Extra Value - 45% More than 0.31 oz Liquid
#1 Oral Pain Reliever for Toothache
Questions or Comments? 1-800-952-5080
Do not use if imprinted bottle seal is broken or missing prior to opening. Remove imprinted safety seal from bottle cap.
- Adults and Children under 2 years and older -- Apply product with cotton swab or finger to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years -- Should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years -- Ask a dentist or doctor.
This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
© Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc 2001
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzoncaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during application and until product has dried. Do not use: more than directed, for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.5x 3.7
Item Code: 622553
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points