Trusted by doctors and hospitals since 1966.
Quickly replenishes fluids, zinc and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration. With PreActiv prebiotics.
- Formulated with an optimal balance of sugar and sodium to help prevent dehydration
- Ready to use
- Natural and artificial flavor
- No fruit juice
One serving (8 fl oz) provides:
- Sodium - 10.6 mEq
- Potassium - 4.7 mEq
- Chloride - 8.3 mEq
- For infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor
- For children 1 year and older: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present
- To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters (32 to 64 oz) of this solution may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day
|Serving Size||8 oz|
|Serving Per Container||About 4|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.45x 3.34x 8.37
Item Code: 915091
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.