Pedialyte AdvancedCare Oral Electrolyte Solution Blue Raspberry1.1 qt
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Frequently bought with...
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution is an advanced rehydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults by quickly replenishing lost fluids, zinc and electrolytes. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
- Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution helps prevent dehydration by quickly replenishing fluids, zinc and electrolytes
- From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration
- An electrolyte drink that helps prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than sports drinks, juice or water
- Great for kids and adults to rehydrate and feel better fast
- Available in a variety of flavors and ready to serve - no diluting required
For children under 1 year of age; consult your doctor. To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 1¿2 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater 2 liters per day. For general rehydration: sip as needed.
Remove protective band and twist off cap. Remove and throw away protective foil seal. After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
Use under medical supervision. Not for people with galactosemia. Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold.
Store unopened bottles in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat. Do not reuse bottle.
©2017 Abbott Laboratories.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.44x 3.44x 8.25
Item Code: 287298