Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution Freezer Pops help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults by quickly replenishing lost fluids and electrolytes. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution Freezer Pops promote fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice or even water. Includes four great flavors: Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry and Orange. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
- Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution Freezer Pops help prevent dehydration by replenishing fluids and electrolytes
- From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration
- Helps prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than sports drinks, juice or water
- Great for kids and adults to rehydrate and feel better fast. A cool way to stay hydrated - just freeze and enjoy (does not ship frozen)
- Includes four great flavors: Grape, Blue Raspberry, Cherry and Orange
Made in United StatesUse by date on carton; use under the supervision of a doctor. To eat frozen: remove pops from carton and freeze before separating. Tear or cut carefully between sleeves along perforations. With clean scissors, cut off top of sleeve. Push up pop from bottom of sleeve. Directions for use: for children 1 year of age and older, offer freezer pops as frequently as desired. The child should consume 16 to 32 pops per day, or 32 to 64 fl oz per day of any other pedialyte product, while diarrhea continues. If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor. To drink: with clean scissors, cut carefully between sleeves along perforations. Cut off top of sleeve and pour liquid into cup or glass. ©2017 Abbott Laboratories
Contains milk ingredients.
|Serving Size||1 Pop|
|Serving Per Container||16|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.73
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.52x 3.55x 9.35
Item Code: 253944