Frequently bought with...
New! 8 Count Variety Pack
#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Fruit punch, Grape, Apple; artificial flavor
- Strawberry; natural flavor
- 8 Powder Packs
Quickly replaces fluid and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration when mixed with water.
Dehydration can make your sick child feel even worse. Use Pedialyte rather than juices, soda, sports drink or water, at first sign of diarrhea and vomiting to help replace lost fluid and electrolytes.
Pedialyte is scientifically designed to help replace electrolytes, like sodium, lost during diarrhea more effectively than common beverages.
2 powder packs per flavor
Questions? or Comments? call 1-800-986-8441 (EST weekdays)
- Reconstitute with water only.
- Mix one pack of Pedialyte Powder with 8fl oz of water. Stir to dissolve.
- Tastes best served cold.
- For infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor.
- For children 1 year of age or older: Offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours. To help maintain proper hydration, the child should consume 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) per day of any pedialyte product for as long as diarrhea continues.
- If there is also vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
Storage: Store unused reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Do not store powder packs at extreme temperature.
Use under medical supervision
Not for use for children under 1 year of age
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.5x 5.65
Item Code: 482923
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $1299$13.99earn points
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2499$26.99earn points
- $649$7.49earn points