Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution is an advanced hydration rehydration drink specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! *Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration. It’s medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
- POUR & HYDRATE: Tastes best served chilled. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters of Pedialyte may be needed per day.
Made in United States
For children under 1 year of age; consult your doctor. To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 1¿2 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater 2 liters per day. For general rehydration: sip as needed.
Use under medical supervision. Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold.
After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours. Store unopened bottles in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat. Do not reuse bottle.©2017 Abbott Laboratories
|Electrolyte Solution Ready-to-Drink|
|Serving Size||8 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container||about 4|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.44x 3.44x 8.25
Item Code: 610692