- For complete, balanced nutrition
- Aids in digestive system health
- Supports the immune system
Milk-Based, Complete, Balanced Nutrition®
- A unique blend of Prebiotic NutraFlora® scFOS® (short chain fructooligosaccharides) and antioxidants† for digestive system health and to support the immune system.1,2,3
- 1.0 Cal per mL, 237 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate.
- Caloric distribution - protein, 12%; fat, 34%; carbohydrate, 54%.
- Provides 100% or more of the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
- Excellent source of DHA omega-3§, an important nutrient that helps support brain and eye development. 4,5
- Available in 8-fl oz reclosable bottles to help improve compliance and reduce waste.
- "Kid-Approved" vanilla to help encourage compliance.
Gluten-free. Suitable for lactose intolerance.
1. Alarcon PA, Lin LH, Noche M, Hernandez VC, Cimafranca L, Lam W, Comer GM. Effect of oral supplementation on catch-up growth in picky eaters. Clin Pediatr. 2003;42:209-217.
2. Ramstack M, Listernick R. Safety and efficacy of a new pediatric enteral product in the young child. JPEN. 1991;15:89-92.
3. Akram DS, Bharmal FY, Hussain T. PediaSure in the treatment of severe malnutrition in Pakistani children. JPMA. 2000;50:377-380.
4. Morales E, Craig LD, MacLean WC. Dietary management of malnourished children with a new enteral feeding. J Am Diet Assoc. 1991;91:1233-1238.
5. Fisberg M, Maulen-Radovan IE, Tormo R, Carrascoso MT, Giner CP, Martin FA, Belinchon PP, Costa CM, Perez MP, Caro JG, Garibay EMV, Aranda JAG, Po IMA, Guerra AJMS, Martinez SV, McCue M, Alarcon PA, Comer GM. Effect of oral nutritional supplementation with or without synbiotics on sickness and catch-up growth in preschool children. Int Pediatr. 2002;17:216-222.
†WIC is a registered trademark of the US Department of Agriculture and an abbreviation for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children.
Shake very well. Store unopened at room temperature. Clean top of container thoroughly before opening. After opening, cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours. Tastes best when chilled.
Not for children with galactosemia. Not for parenteral use and not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
|Serving Size||8 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container||6|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat||34|
|Calories From Saturated Fat||240|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.85
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.7x 7.25x 6.35
Item Code: 609518
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.