Frequently bought with...
- $599earn points
- $879earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- $699earn points
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $699earn points
- $2899earn points
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849earn points
- Prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion
- Original strength acid reducer
- Take as little as 15 minutes before your first bite for heartburn prevention* 1 tablet controls acid all day or all night** prevents heartburn if taken 15 to 60 minutes before a meal.** based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Original Strength Pepcid AC acid reducer prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages. Pepcid AC tablets can be taken as little as 15 minutes before your first bite for heartburn prevention*.. Original Strength Pepcid AC lasts all day or all night**.. It can cool the flare-up with relief that starts working in minutes***.* Prevents heartburn if taken 15 to 60 minutes before a meal.** Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.*** Pepcid AC starts to relieve heartburn in 15 to 30 minutes.
Questions or comments? 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Read the directions and warnings before use.
Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Keep the carton. It contains important information
Store at 20°-30°C (68°-86°F)
Protect from moisture
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy Warning: Do not use if you are allergic to Pepcid AC (famotidine) or other acid reducers.
- Do not take the maximum daily dosage (2 tablets) for more than 2 weeks continuously except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Do not use
- with other acid reducers.
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn.
- For relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
- For prevention of these symptoms brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 3.9x 3.55
Item Code: 692558
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF