Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid, Chewable Tablets Tropical Fruit50.0 ea
- Relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Combined acid reducer and antacid
- Controls and neutralizes acid
- 1 tablet controls acid all day and all night*
- Tropical fruit flavor
- * based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Quickly relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach with Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets. These tropical fruit flavored chewable tablets combine a fast-working antacid and long-lasting acid reducer to help control acid all day and night.* The dual-action formula starts neutralizing acid in seconds and lasts longer, so you don't have to choose between hurting now or hurting later. * Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70mg
- read the directions and warnings before use
- read the bottle label. It contains important information
- store at 20°-30°C (68°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
• if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
• with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
• heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
• chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
• frequent chest pain
• frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
• unexplained weight loss
• nausea or vomiting
• stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• your heartburn continues or worsens
• you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.25x 5.0
Item Code: 508494