Starts To Relieve Your Digestive Upsets With Two Flavorless Pills.
Protective Coating Action
Soothing Relief for:
- Upset Stomach
These unflavored caplets start to relieve overindulgence symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, nausea, upset stomach, and diarrhea when you need it.
Swallow with water, do not chew.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
Not for children under 12 years of age.
Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
©Procter & Gamble
Do not take if you are
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
- Mucus in the stool
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Provides soothing relief for:
- Travelers' diarrhea
- Upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 3.0x 1.6
Item Code: 630168
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.