- Prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Contains no neomycin
- Bacitracin plus polymyxin b for infection protection
- 1 ounce
Prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns with Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment. Combining the power of bacitracin with polymyxin B, this ointment provides you with first aid antibiotic power without neomycin. Polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment is the dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for treating infection. Simply apply a small amount of this product on the affected area one to three times a day and enjoy protection. The tube contains 1 ounce of ointment.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep pr puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
When using the product
- Do not use in the eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You need to use more than one week
- condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
|Serving Size||1 Gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 4.8x 3.5
Item Code: 670815
Customers who bought this also bought...