- Maximum strength
- Gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation
- With aloe
- Cools, soothes and comforts
- Convenient, easy to use
- For hemorrhoidal and vaginal care
- Flushable and septic safe
- 6 x 5 in ( 15.2 x 12.7 cm)
- Not recommended for use with basement pump systems
Preparation H Medicated Wipes provide effective hemorrhoid relief. They are convenient to use and soothe as they clean. Preparation H Medicated Wipes can be used for gentle, everyday cleansing to cool, soothe, comfort and reduce irritation. Keeping the area clean also reduces skin damage. Use before Preparation H Gel, Ointment, Cream or Suppositories for better relief.
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
- Open the lid on the top of the wipes
- Peel back wipes seal, remove completely and discard
- Grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch
- Close lid after each use to retain moisture
- Adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area
- Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- For best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
For external use only.
When using this product:
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper evident: Pouch quality sealed for your protection. Do Not Use if tear strip imprinted "Safety Sealed" is torn or missing.
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
- temporary relief of irritation and burning.
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.8x 6.45x 3.95
Item Code: 480164
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.