Frequently bought with...
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2499$26.99earn points
- $2999earn points
- $999earn points
- $899$10.99earn points
- $899$9.49earn points
- $1399earn points
Two 14-day courses of treatment.
Limit one box per order
Made in SwedenIf you are not satisfied with Prilosec OTC, simply return the UPC code from this package and the original sales receipt within 60 days of purchase for a full refund. For offer details, visit PrilosecOTCGuarantee.com.
- For adults 18 years of age and older
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
- 14-day course of treatment
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets
- Repeated 14-day courses (if needed)
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
Do not use if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months
This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Warfarin, clopidogrel, or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 4.8x 3.7
Item Code: 692137
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points