Frequently bought with...
- For hemorrhoids & anorectal disorders
- Relieves pain, itching & burning
- Includes 10 finger cots
Pain Relief for Hemorrhoids & Other Anorectal Disorders
- Relieves Pain
- Relieves Itching
- Relieves Burning
- Includes 10 Finger Cots
Brought to you by Ferndale Healthcare®, specialists in hemorrhoid management.
Made in USA
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger. Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
©Ferndale Healthcare Inc.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- Symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Child-resistent and tamper evident: Do not use if tube seal is not intact or if the tube is damaged.
The finger cots contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 6.25x 1.5
Item Code: 261510