For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- Symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Child-resistent and tamper evident: Do not use if tube seal is not intact or if the tube is damaged.
The finger cots contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.