Frequently bought with...
- $419earn points
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $3599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Advanced Dual Action Formula That Lubricates & Hydrates Dry Eyes
- Moisturizing Dry Eye Solution
- Recommended for LASIK Dryness
Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend. Refresh Optive® Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops advances Dry Eye relief by providing a dual-action formula that works two ways for sensitive eyes. It lubricates eyes to provide long-lasting moisture while also hydrating and protecting the cells on the surface of the eyes that can become damaged due to Dry Eye. Effectively relieves Dry eye symptoms that may occur following LASIK surgery.
Refresh Optive® Sensitive drops come in preservative-free single-use vials and are safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
30 Sterile Single-Use Containers - 0.01 fl oz (0.4 mL) each
Made in USATo open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container. If used for post-operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.Other Information:
- Store at 59°-86°F (15-30°C)
- Retain this carton for future reference
- For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
- If solution changes color, do not use
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 3.1x 4.0
Item Code: 520177
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.