Frequently bought with...
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2299$26.99earn points
- Relives burning, irritation & dryness
- Relives discomfort from wind or sun
- Protects against further eye irritation
Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
- Lubricant Eye Drops
Moisture drops for dry eyes including LASIK dryness
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula for sensitive eyes that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears. Demonstrated to improve dry eye when used after LASIK.
Refresh Plus® drops come in preservative-free single-use vials and are safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
What can cause dry eye?
- Heating and air conditioning
- Computer use and reading
- Wind and sun
- Certain medications
- Natural aging process
- LASIK procedures
70 Sterile Single-Use Containers - 0.01 fl oz (0.4 mL) each
Made in USA
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
*If used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- Retain this carton for future reference.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.76x 3.07x 6.04
Item Code: 620026
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.