Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend.
- Lubricant Eye Drops
Moisture drops for dry eyes including LASIK dryness
Refresh Plus® Lubricant Eye Drops instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, irritated eyes with a fast-acting, long-lasting formula for sensitive eyes that has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears. Demonstrated to improve dry eye when used after LASIK.
Refresh Plus® drops come in preservative-free single-use vials and are safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good - anytime, anywhere.
30 Sterile Single-Use Containers - 0.01 fl oz (0.4 mL) each
Made in USATo open twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container. If used for post-operative (e.g. Lasik) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.. © 2010 Allergan, Inc.
- For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 3.1x 4.1
Item Code: 674385
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.