Rice A Roni Side Dish Chicken6.9 oz. x 12 pack
A family classic! Our Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavor blends rice and vermicelli with chicken broth, onions, parsley, garlic and other natural flavors to create a delicious side dish that will delight you.
Preferred method: Rice range top directions:
What you need: 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 2-1/2 cups water.
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and butter or margarine. Saute over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
3 cups prepared. Enjoy!
Make it a meal. Easy as 1-2-3:
- Stir in broccoli florets during last 5 minutes of simmering
- Add cooked chicken breast, sliced into pieces, once rice is fully cooked
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese before serving (optional)
In 2 quart microwaveable bowl, combine rice-vermicelli mix and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine. Microwave uncovered at high 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at high 1-2 more minutes or until vermicelli is golden brown. Remove and stir in 3 cups water and Special Seasonings. Microwave uncovered at high 17-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed.
Follow Range Top or Microwave directions except replace butter with 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil. Fat reduced to 2.5 g from 7 g per serving. Saturated fat reduced to 0 g from 1.5 g per serving. Trans fat reduced to 0 g from 1 g per serving. 25 calories from fat per serving, reduced from 60 calories per serving.©2016 GGC
|Serving Size||2 oz|
|Serving Per Container||about 3.5|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||5|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.06x 3.75x 6.38
Item Code: 490541
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.