Naturally effective relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss Herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
Cough suppressant throat drops
Ricola combines sweet natural honey with our proprietary blend of 10 Swiss hers to delicately flavor our uniquely tasty and effective Honey Herb® Cough drops.
Made in Switzerland
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 3 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Do not bite or chew. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Protect from heat and moisture.
©Ricola USA, Inc.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.25x 6.25x 1.15
Item Code: 914533
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.