Rompe Pecho DM Cough Suppressant/Expectorant Liquid6.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- With honey
- Alcohol free
- Echinacea, eucalyptus, menthol & more
Made in USA
305-805-3456 Monday-Friday (9 AM - 5 PM EST).
- Shake well before use
- Do not exceed more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL (2 tsps) every 4 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL (1 tsp) every 4 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Dosage cup included
- Product color & flavor may vary due to natural honey
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- A persistent or chronic cough
- A cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough persists more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 Teaspoonful|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 2.2x 5.9
Item Code: 689514
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.