Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention4.0 oz. x 2 pack
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
- Extra Whitening twin value pack
- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- 24/7 sensitivity protection*
- Maximum strength** with fluoride
- #1 dentist recommended brand***
Use this toothpaste whenever you normally brush:
- Clinically proven ingredient reduces painful sensitivity
- Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks
- Helps remove stains for a whiter, brighter smile
- Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh
- This product contains no sugar
*With twice daily brushing.
**Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.
***Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne toothpaste for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne toothpaste builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 30°C (86°F). © 2013 GlaxoSmithKline
1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
- Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth to Cold, Head, Acids, Sweets, or Contact
- Aids in the Prevention of Dental Cavities
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 7.2x 3.05
Item Code: 467557
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.