Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste Travel Size0.8 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- Strengthens and re-hardens enamel
- Protects against the effects of acid erosion*
- Wine acids, fruit acids, soda acids
- #1 dentist recommended brand for protection against the effects of acid erosion
This toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness. As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
- Use whenever you normally brush
- Suitable for sensitive teeth
- This product contains no sugar
*Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdaysAdults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute at least twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than three times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 30°C (86°F0.
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 4.75x 1.3
Item Code: 419266
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.