Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand to Support Protection Against the Effects of Acid Erosion†
- Helps Harden Enamel
- Helps Protect Against the Effects of Acid Wear* — Wine Acids, Fruit Acids, Soda Acids
Help Protect Your Teeth Against the Growing Problem of Acid Wear
Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: 'acid wear'. Even teeth without cavities can be affected. *Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks like orange juice and wine can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
- Helps Protect Teeth Against Acid Erosion
- Helps Harden Tooth Enamel
- Gently Removes Stains to Promote Whiter Teeth
- Contains Fluoride to Support Cavity Protection
- Specially Formulated for People with Sensitive Teeth
2 - 4.0 oz (113g) Tubes ~ Total Net Wt. 8.0 oz (226g)
Made in USA
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne® for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne® builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne® has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than three times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 30°C (86°F).
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 7.13x 3.05
Item Code: 467556
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.