Sensodyne Sensitivity Toothpaste with Cavity & Gingivitis Protection Travel Size0.8 oz.
- 24/7 sensitivity protection
- Maximum strength** with fluoride
- #1 dentist recommended brand
Clinically proven ingredient reduces painful sensitivity. Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks. Helps remove stains for a whiter, brighter smile. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. This product contains no sugar.
**Maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 30°C (86°F). © 2012 GlaxoSmithKline
1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.91x 4.73x 1.28
Item Code: 560820
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.