Similac Advance Complete Nutrition, Concentrated Infant Formula with Iron, Liquid13.0 oz.
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Concentrated Liquid - Add Water
- Milk-Based For Babies 0 to 12 Months.
- DHA and ARA are special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for mental and visual development.
You can feed Similac Advance With Iron with confidence...
- Clinically shown to support mental and visual development in baby's first year.
- Ideal for supplementation.
- Provides calcium for your baby's growing bones.
- Designed to be gentle on your baby's developing digestive system.
Nutrients per 100 Calories (5 fl oz, prepared as directed)
|Protein ... 2.07 g||Water ... 133 g|
|Fat ... 5.40 g||Linoleic Acid ... 1000 mg|
|Carbohydrate ... 10.8 g|
|Vitamin A ... 300 IU||Niacin ... 1050 mcg|
|Vitamin D ... 60 IU||Folic Acid (Folacin) ... 15 mcg|
|Vitamin E ... 1.5 IU||Pantothenic Acid ... 450 mcg|
|Vitamin K ... 8 mcg||Biotin ... 4.4 mcg|
|Thiamin (Vit B1) ... 100 mcg||Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) ... 9 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2) ... 150 mcg||Choline ... 16 mg|
|Vitamin B6 ... 60 mcg||Inositol ... 4.7 mg|
|Vitamin B12 ... 0.25 mcg|
|Calcium ... 78 mg||Copper ... 90 mcg|
|Phosphorous ... 42 mg||Iodine ... 6 mcg|
|Magnesium ... 6 mg||Sodium ... 24 mg|
|Iron ... 1.8 mg||Potassium ... 105 mg|
|Zinc ... 0.75 mg||Chloride ... 65 mg|
|Manganese ... 5 mcg||Selenium ...1.8 mcg|
Breast milk is recommended. If you feed formula and need a milk-free feeding, as your doctor about:
- Similac® Isomil® Advance® - For DHA and ARA. The formula for common feeding problems such as fussiness, gas and spit-up. Soy-based. Milk-free, lactose-free.
If you feed formula and need a feeding without lactose, as your doctor about:
- Similac® Lactose Free Advance® - For DHA and ARA. For feeding problems when lactose sensitivity is a concern. Milk-based, without lactose.
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-515-7677, 8:30am-5:00pm, Eastern time, weekdays. Visit us at SimilacAdvance.com
Use by date on end of can. Shake very well.
Directions For Preparation and Use:
Add water before feeding.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these easy directions. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) water for formula and bottle preparations.
- Rinse can lid.
- Shake very well.
- Open with a clean punch-type opener.
- Pour equal amounts of formula and water into bottle or cup; cap bottle.
- Shake or stir very well; attach nipple; after feeding, throw away any formula remaining in bottle or cup.
Storage: Cover opened cans and prepared formula not used immediately. Store in refrigerator and use within 48 hours. Store unopened cans at room temperature. Do not freeze; avoid extreme temperatures.
Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
WARNING: Many cans containing foods and beverages sold here have epoxy linings used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life. Lids on jars and caps on bottles may also have epoxy linings. Some of these linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or beverage. BPA is a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
|Serving Size||5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.9x 2.9x 4.15
Item Code: 610578
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.