Frequently bought with...
- $1099earn points
- $1149earn points
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein.
- Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity
- Contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow's milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours¿ (¿based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow's milk protein sensitivity. Data on File, Study
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use. 1. Shake very well before each use. Remove protective band; twist off and clean cap. 2. Invert cap; press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn. Remove foil. 3. Pour formula into bottle; attach clean nipple. Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard. Prepare and feed all formula in this container within 3 days after opening.
Use only as instructed by your doctor.
Once opened, store quart bottle in refrigerator. Store prepared bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 48 hours. Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
© 2015 Abbott Laboratories. Breast milk is recommended. Filled by volume to 1 quart. Extra space in bottle allows for shaking and easy pouring.
Please consult your baby's doctor before switching formulas.
Do not add water.
Use by date on bottle.
Do not use if band around cap or inner seal is damaged.
Do not reuse container.
Do not use this container to warm formula. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
|Serving Size||5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.25x 3.95x 8.35
Item Code: 631780
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $799earn points
- $1099earn points
- Walgreens Baby Chest Rub Soot...1.76 oz.Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF