Frequently bought with...
Contains a milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies allergic to cow's milk protein.
- For ages birth to 12 months
- #1 brand fed in hospitals
- Contains iron
- For food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity
- Extra space in bottle allows for shaking and easy pouring
Ready to feed. Do not add water.
Use as directed by physician.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these easy directions. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) the empty bottles before adding formula.
- Shake bottle very well before opening.
- Pour formula into bottle or cup. After feeding, throw away any formula remaining in bottle or cup.
Storage: Recap container and prepared bottles immediately. Store in refrigerator and use within 48 hours. Store unopened cans at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse container.
- Shake bottle very well.
- Remove protective band; twist off and clean cap.
- Invert cap and place on foil seal.
- Press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn.
- Lift and throw away foil.
- Pour formula.
©2003, 2006 Abbott
Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
|Serving Size||5 oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.25x 3.95x 8.35
Item Code: 631780
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF