Similac Sensitive Infant Formula is an easy-to-digest, milk based formula designed for sensitive tummies. Our baby formula is a nutritionally complete formula designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity and features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development. Please note this is not for infants with galactosemia.
- Similac Sensitive Infant Formula is a milk-based formula for your baby's first year that is specially designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity
- NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
Made in United States
Please consult your baby's doctor before switching formulas. Use by date on can. Use as directed by a doctor.
Directions for preparation and use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide).
2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3g) to each 2 fl oz of water. Return dry scoop to can.
3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Storage: once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened can contents within 1 month.
Mixing guide: Measure water + add scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.). 2 fl oz - 1 scoop (8.3g) - 2 fl oz. 4 fl oz - 2 scoops - 4 fl oz. 6 fl oz - 3 scoops - 6 fl oz. 8 fl oz - 4 scoops - 8 fl oz. Similac 1 can = 6 fl oz, 15 bottles. When mixed as directed, makes approx. 90 fl oz of formula.
©2015 Abbott Laboratories.
Please consult your baby¿s doctor before switching formulas.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby¿s doctor.
Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Contains Milk Ingredients
|Sensitive For Fussiness And Gas Infant Formula|
|Serving Size||5.3 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Nutrients per 100 Calories||0|
|Protein - Nutrients per 100 Calories||2.14|
|Fat - Nutrients per 100 Calories||5.4|
|Carbohydrate - Nutrients per 100 Calories||11.1|
|Water - Nutrients per 100 Calories||140|
|Linoleic Acid - Nutrients per 100 Calories||1000|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.3x 4.1x 4.3
Item Code: 560988
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.