Frequently bought with...
- $2199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 2/$700 or 1/$399Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1249Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2499Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1949Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 60 Iron supplement tablets
- Slow release for fewer GI side effects
- Easy to swallow
Gentle to Your System
#1 Doctor Recommended†
- Slow Release Iron Supplement
- High Potency
- Once a Day
- Slow Release for Fewer GI Side Effects
- Easy to Swallow
Slow Fe® has a controlled delivery system that helps provide high potency iron while being gentle on your stomach, so you experience fewer GI side effect (nausea and abdominal discomfort) common to iron use.
Slow Fe® is an iron supplement for iron deficiency and iron deficicency anemia when the need for such therapy has been determined by a physician. Iron deficiency is most common among women (approximately 12% of US women).
The 45 mg of elemental iron in each tablet is equivalent to 142 mg of ferrous sulfate.
†Among OTC iron-only supplement brands
Adults: Take 1 tabel daily, or as recommended by a doctor.
Tablets must be swallowed whole. Not intended for use in children.
Store at controlled room temperature 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F). Protect from excessive heat and moisture. Tablets non-USP (dissolution, assay).
©Novartis Consumer Health, Inc
Child Resistant blister packaged for you protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.
The treatment of iron deficiency anemia should be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Do Not Use:
- If You Are Taking Other Supplements Containing Iron
- For More Than 6 Months Unless Directed by Your Doctor
Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Oral Iron Supplements:
- May interfere with absorption of certain oral antibiotics (e.g., tetracycline) & other medications. These products should not be taken within 2 hours of each other.
- May cause occasional bowel effect such as constipation.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.31x 1.0x 4.31
Item Code: 904105
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $419Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $269earn points