Slow-Mag Magnesium Chloride Dietary Supplement Tablets with Calcium60.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
A dietary supplement.
Proper magnesium levels are required to help maintain:
- Good cardiovascular health*
- Normal heart rhythms*
- Proper muscle function*
- Magnesium chloride for increased absorption versus magnesium oxide
- Enteric coating to help prevent stomach upset
- 238 mg of calcium per 2 tablet serving
- 143 mg of magnesium per 2 tablet serving
- According to a USDA Agricultural Research Report, 7 out of 10 Americans are below the Dietary Reference Intake for Magnesium.
Questions? 888-726-7573 (8am - 5pm, EST, Mon - Fri.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your physician.
Store in a dry location at 59° - 77° F (15° - 25° C). Store tablets in original container with desiccant.Purdue Products L.P.
|Serving Size||2 Tablets|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.0x 3.75
Item Code: 549240
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.