- Protects against falls and makes getting in and out of a car easier
- Slips into door latch of most cars, trucks, SUV's, and vans
- Perfect for the elderly, injured, or anyone who needs mobility assistance
- The 8" portable handle stores easiliy in side compartments or middle consoles for quick use
- Built-in flashlight with batteries for extra visibility at night
- The no-slip ergonomic handle fits parallel to your vehicle for a comfortable grip and optimal leverage.
- The unique design of the Metro Car Handle Plus allows it to work on the driver and passenger sides of almost every vehicle.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
The Metro Car Handle Plus from Stander is a multifunctional device used primarily to get in and out of a car safely and easily. The unique design of the Metro Car Handle Plus allows it to fit securely into the striker of almost any car, truck, SUV, or van. The sturdy construction provides supports up to 500 pounds so you can stand with confidence knowing the Metro Car Handle Plus was built to endure a heavy workload. It features sturdy, lightweight construction and a sleek, ergonomic design, with a built in flashlight. Whether you simply do not have the mobility you once had, or you are recovering from a recent surgery or injury, the Metro Car Handle Plus provides the freedom and independence you deserve.©Stander, Inc
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.0x 1.5x 1.0
Item Code: 496762
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.