- 30" bed rail prevents nighttime falls and can be used as standing handle
- Pivots downward 180° to allow the bed to be made easily
- Attaches to most home and adjustable beds with safety strap
- Prevents falling from bed and provides assistance to sit or stand up
- Rail folds down 180° when not in use
- Padded pouch included to store small items and prevent entrapment
- Weight capacity of rail: 300 lbs
- Fits mattress heights of 10"-19"
Adding a support rail to a bed gives caregivers peace of mind because it helps keep loved ones safe. Stander's 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it is not in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. It can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. The 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place. It works on any size home or hospital bed and at 23” high will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses.
© Stander, Inc.
Serious injury or death can result if bed rails are not properly installed. Entrapment has resulted in injuries and death. There is a possibility that an individual can become wedged between a bed rail and any other object. The possibility of an individuals head, body, arms, or legs could be trapped between the bars of a bed rail, between the bed rail and a head or footboard of a bed, or between the bed rail and a mattress. While there are no specific guidelines for bed rails, Stander Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Regularly check the bed rail to identify areas of possible entrapment.
- Position the bed rails away from head or footboards of a bed.
- Make sure that there is no gap between the bed rail and the side of the mattress. A gap could allow the user to become wedged between the bed rail and the mattress.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. Such users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions that may change the gap between the bed rail and the mattress, and users who are generally restless while awake or asleep.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
- It is important that the weight of the mattress is adequate to support the bed rail product. The bed rail is not well suited for and should not be used with light-weight foam or other light-weight mattresses.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 32.0x 21.5x 1.3
Item Code: 556845
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.