Stouffer's Signature Classics Frozen Entree Meatloaf9.6 oz.
- Ketchup-glazed meatloaf in gravy with mashed potatoes
- Mashed potatoes are made with real ingredients such as russet potatoes and sour cream
- No preservatives and 0 grams trans fat
- Directions developed using 1100 watt and 700 watt microwave ovens. Ovens vary; cooking time may need to be adjusted
- Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Microwave as follows:
- 1100 watt - Cook on high 4 minutes. Continue cooking on 50% power 5-1/2 minutes
- 700 watt - Cook on high 9 minutes
- Let stand in microwave 1 minute to complete cooking. Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
- Since ovens vary, cooking heat and times may require adjusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 38 minutes
- Carefully remove baking sheet with tray from oven and let stand on baking sheet 1 minute. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||140|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.72
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.9x 7.35x 5.9
Item Code: 403624
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.