Sucrets Sore Throat Lozenges have relieved pain of sore throats for more than 75 years with a unique throat numbing ingredient not found in other cough drops. The menthol in these lozenges suppresses coughs while dyclonine quickly provides immediate pain relief.
Relieves sore throat and cough.
Made in USAAdults and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor or dentist.Other Information:
Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100 degrees F). Use only if lozenge blister seals are unbroken. © Prestige Brands, Inc.
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, or persistent headache
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and sore mouth
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
|Serving Size||1 Lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.25x 2.5
Item Code: 613661