Sore Throat Pain Relief
- Dyclonine/Oral Anesthetic
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Allow one lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
©INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain, or redness continues or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100° F)
For the temporary relief of the following occasional mouth and throat symptoms:
- minor irritation
- sore mouth
- sore throat
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 3.2x 1.0
Item Code: 175392