- Broad spectrum SPF 50
- Water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- With moisturizing vitamin E
Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- UVA / UVB Protection with Parsol® 1789
- Water Resistant (up to 80 Minutes)
- With Moisturizing Vitamin E
Sun Bum sunscreens are carefully formulated to help protect those of us who live and love in the sun.
Trust the Bum
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free / PABA Free
- Helps Avoid Clogging Pores
Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation | Active
No Animal Testing
Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer
Parsol 1789 is a registered trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Incorporated.
1-877-9 Sun Bum
- Hold can directly 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Spray liberally & spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in well-ventilated area.
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours.
©Sun Bum, LLC
For external use only.
Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not use in the prescence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition — No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product: Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this protect from excessvie heat and direct sun.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Warnings), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.0x 3.0x 2.0
Item Code: 988590
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.