Frequently bought with...
- Helps seal out food particles
- No messy ooze upon application
- For uppers, lowers and partials
Made in Japan
- Clean and dry your denture
- With dry hands, peel open and remove strips.
- Moisten one strip at a time in warm water.
- Place stripes as shown (picture on box), not too close to denture edges. Do not overlap strips. (Tear strips if needed)
- Rinse mouth with water before inserting denture.
- Press denture in place, hold firmly and bite down.
To remove adhesive, wipe denture and gums with a soft, moist cloth. Visit your dentist regularly to maintain proper-fitting dentures.
Store product in a dry place between 59-77° F (15-25° C)
Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 3.05x 4.55
Item Code: 616743
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF