No artificial flavors or colors.
Strong, All-Day Hold.
Coloring Agent Free.
Made in Ireland
For the first time, use a Small amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek the advice of your dental care professional.
Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit.
To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
4. Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
1. Clean and dry your dentures.
2. Apply Super Poligrip in Short Strips, as shown, not too close to the denture edges.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold. Do not store above 30 degrees C (86 degrees F).©2015 GSK
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 6.9x 1.5
Item Code: 524872
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...