Frequently bought with...
- Dentist On Call Reline-It Adv...2 repairs$679
- StainAway Plus Powered Profes...8.1 fl oz$599
- Priced Per Store
- Priced Per Store
- Walgreens Tartar Control Plus...33.8 fl oz$419
- Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protec...33.8 fl oz$579Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Sp...1.5 fl oz$779
- $3599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Get the confidence you need with the strong, all-day hold of Super Poligrip Extra Strength Powder.
- Helps hold dentures tight for up to 12 hours.
- Makes your dentures feel comfortable and natural in your mouth
- Forms a seal to help keep food from getting stuck between your dentures and gums.
- Has an easy-to-use, convenient bottle
Super Poligrip Extra Strength Powder form. It is zinc free and works all day to help seal out food particles thus helping to protect gums from irritation.
- Super Strong, All Day Hold
- 12 Hour Formula
- Original Fresh Flavor
- Helps Seal Out Food Particles
Made in Ireland
For Uppers Position bottle as illustrated below so powder is dispensed over a large surface. Move tip from front to back of denture. Removing
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Wipe adhesive residue from denture and mouth with soft, moist cloth.
4. Use Polident Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water. Helpful Hints Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To avoid clogging, keep dispenser tip dry. For Lowers Position bottle as illustrated below so powder is dispensed in thin stream. Move tip along "U" of denture channel. Directions for use For the first time, spray very lightly. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek advice of your dental care professional. Applying
1. Clean dentures thoroughly and leave wet.
2. Spray powder very lightly and evenly onto denture surfaces coming into contact with gums or roof of mouth.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
4. Thoroughly shake off any excess powder.
5. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold.©2015 GSK
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.55x 4.55
Item Code: 622405
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.