- Snack Size
- Now with Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Potato Skins Stuffed with Cheddar Cheese and Applewood Smoked Bacon
- USDA Certified: U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
- Phone Number: 1-800-457-9810.
Made in United States
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place frozen potato skins cheese side up on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on the center rack of the empty pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow potato skins to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
Preparation Instructions. For best quality and food safety, follow these preparation instructions:
- Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Cook thoroughly before eating.
- Use caution as product will be hot.
- Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer. Appliance temperatures will vary. Please consider the performance of your appliance when following these instructions.
- Keep frozen.
|Serving Size||3 pieces|
|Serving Per Container||2|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat - Calories||110|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.47
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.11x 7.16x 5.1
Item Code: 398514
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.