T.G.I. Friday's Potato Skins Frozen Snack8.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
This snack is loaded with creamy, 100% real Wisconsin cheddar cheese and hickory smoked bacon. 0 grams trans fat.How to get things cookin': For best quality and food safety, follow these preparation steps:
- Keep 'em frozen 'til you're ready
- Cook thoroughly before eating
- Follow cooking instructions to make sure your munchies have reached 165°F, as measured by a food thermometer
- Adjustment to cooking times may be required due to variations in all ovens
- Careful, 'cuz they will be hot!
- Preheat your oven to a toasty 450°F
- Place frozen potato skins cheese side up on a non-stick baking sheet
- Place baking sheet on center rack of oven
- Let 'em bake for 12 minutes
- Allow potato skins to stand for a couple of minutes b4 digging in!
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||110|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.62
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 7.1x 5.2
Item Code: 398514
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.